Monday, May 3, 2010

MAY is MCS Awareness Month

  Like many canaries, when I go out into the world I wear a mask.  Mine consist of a peice of carbon felt inside a bandana or sometimes a longer scarf, worn over my nose and mouth.  Sometimes a canary can tell someone is curious about his/her mask.  Unable to linger in contaminated places,  I ordered this card to help raise awareness.

DK clued me in when I told him my idea.  He told me to do a google search for free business cards.  I ordered 250 of these for about $5 shipping.

2 comments:

  1. I am pondering building a tiny home, but in Seattle. I cannot find anything about licensing for an altered trailer on the states website. What did you have to go through?

    Thanks!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a source on that:
    http://tinyhouseblog.com/construction-articles/insuring-your-tiny-house-on-wheels/#comments

    ReplyDelete