Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Birthday Ever

Autumn paints the landscape




Porch Roof Design

Me,waiting in the car at Lowes.  Crazy unsafe for Canaries in there.The new laundry section is bad enough but pesticides line the entrances.  DK uses the contractor entrance to avoid this.
Daylight savings, HA!


Benjamin Moore Aura exterior paint, Wenge

With the siding ALL done, porch roof complete, DK painted the outside of the door a dark coffee brown and set off for Seattle.
We've had this planned all year.
Crow with tags uses crosswalk

It was my first time wearing a respirator mask, and I love this thing. 
We haven't done anything like this in awhile, because I get sick from exposures and really don't enjoy myself.  With this thing, it was great!  Picasso at the Seattle Art Museum with DK for my birthday.  It was the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment