Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little by Little...



I cut most of the insulation while D K read David Sedaris essays to me-hilarious!!  Now it's in a spare room at our current place waiting to be pieced back in like a ridiculous jigsaw puzzle.  But it's indoor work so we got it done while it rained.

Ludwig is showing off our cypress bathtub.  It's 4 feet long, 2 feet wide, and 3 feet tall.  It will go in the back left corner.

Custom wiring...


 by Jim.  He is a man of many talents and he has a heart of gold.
He and his rig may haul us to our first playground.

Only weeks left of winter..

We welcome spring.





It won't be long now...

2 comments:

  1. I love the tub! It's beautiful and nice and deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Daisy, one of my concerns was the expense of a truck to haul my tiny house. I guess you can find other people to haul it for you! Will you stay on one piece of property, or will you move it around? As a person with MCS, I can only work about 12 hours each week, so I have a very limited income. I think I can build a house inexpensively, but the truck to haul it, that's another matter...

    ReplyDelete