Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make Haste to a Safeplace by Anita Breatha Freshair

Where oh where
Are you fresh air?
My star-crossed lover
My biological mother

My long lost twin
Where have you been?
I've been searching forever
We should be together

I'm in deep despair
I long for fresh air
The other day I swear
You were right there

Then gone just as quick
And my stomach felt sick
My head doesn't pound
When you stick around

Chased off by the snuggle bear
My neighbors are unaware
It seems every day
They scare you away

I went out to find you
I thought, what will I do?
I can't live without
I breathe in, I breathe out

Wait a minute what's this?
And my cheek felt a kiss
Fresh air, sweet and tender
To you, I surrender

Restless muscles cry
A tear in my eye
Fresh air's warm embrace
A sleepy smile on my face

Here's where I'll stay
I'll walk here each day
Please always be there
My ghostly fresh air

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to find this blog! I also have MCS and have been looking into building myself a Tiny House so I can have a safe place to live. Do you think at some point you could list the plans you used, and what supplies you found that were "safe" to use in your house? It would be so nice to benefit from your research and not have to reinvent the wheel? Thanks and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete